Buffalo wings + meatballs = match made in Heaven! These Buffalo Chicken Meatballstaste incredible…lick the plate good. So good, you’d think they’re bad for you.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut the celery, carrot and green onion into large chunks and throw into a food processor.
- Pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetable mixture, chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, 1/2 the hot sauce and the blue cheese.
- Gently fold together to combine, but don’t overmix.
- Form the mixture into small meatballs – you should get about 28 small meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, put the rest of the hot sauce and the butter into a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave about 30 seconds, until butter melts.
- Stir well to combine.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Place the meatballs onto a serving dish and drizzle with butter/hot sauce mixture.
- Serving Size: PP 4
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 741mg
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 13.8g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, buffalo meatballs